Aims and Objectives
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- - Relief to Poor
- - Education
- - Medical Relief
- - Cultural
- - Sports
To achieve the said objects -
- It shall start educational institution including computer classes,
- Students' Hostel
- Hostel Exclusively For Women
- Community Hall
- Old Age Homes
- Libraries and/or Reading Room
- Publication Of Books, Magazines Of Literary Nature
To award for any person pursuing studies -
To propagate Kerala system of Ayurveda for which it -
- May establish Ayurvedic Dispensaries and Treatment Centers
- Provide Ayurvedic Medicines
To provide help to people affected by -
- Natural Calamities and Distress Caused by Riot, War, etc
To conduct, collaborate, and participate in functions and festivals of national importance and thus encourage
social amity and goodwill amongst the people.
To contribute, subscribe, assist, donate or collaborate with other organizations having same or similar
objectives in whole or in part.
To encourage and sponsor games and sports and award prizes and scholarships.
To do all such activities and acts that are incidental and conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.